Experienced Attorney for Sex Crime Charges in New Hanover County
If you are under investigation or have been arrested in connection with a sex crime, it can seem that the cards are stacked against you. Many people assume you are guilty of the charges well before any trial has started. Sex charges are serious and will not go away on their own. It is important to have an experienced attorney on your side who can provide the help you need.
At Roberts Law Group, PLLC, we treat our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve. We will not presume your guilt and will help you through the court process. For people arrested in Wilmington or New Hanover County or throughout North Carolina, our firm will begin your criminal defense immediately. Former Assistant District Attorney Patrick Roberts has the experience necessary to help protect your future.
Learn About Your Rights in Criminal Defense
Roberts Law Group can defend people facing a wide range of sex offenses, including:
- Internet sex crimes, including computer child pornography
- Prostitution and the solicitation of prostitution
- Solicitation of a minor or child solicitation
- Sexual battery
- Sexual assault, including aggravated sexual assault
- Statutory rape and juvenile sex offenses
- Indecent exposure and lewd behavior
- Sex offenses involving members of the military, including soldiers stationed at Fort Bragg, Marines stationed at Cherry Point or Camp LeJeune or any other branch member who is in North Carolina at the time of an accused sexual assault
Whenever possible, our lawyers will focus on getting your sex crimes charges dismissed. When that is not possible, we will negotiate with prosecutors to try to reduce your charges and will work hard to keep a conviction for a sex offense off your record. We know the way prosecutors build cases against potential sex offenders and we can put our experience to work for you.
Wilmington Sex Crimes Representation
Take the first step in your sex crimes defense. Contact Roberts Law Group and get the legal defense you deserve from our firm. Schedule an appointment for a free initial consultation by calling our Wilmington office at 910-212-5555.